The previous week. I search for information on the Classic Accessories 52-067-010405-00 Single Stage Snow Thrower Cover, so i have to tell.
It is a product of good quality for compact snow blower. I did my research and would suit most single stage throwers so I purchased the voice. I have a Ariens snowblowers-path Pro 208E and fit is very snug. I'd bought the larger lid as I struggle to get this to fit. in order to fit correctly you need to fold the handle. Once again, the quality is good just a little too small for my single stage snow blower.

This cover will protect your single stage snow thrower against sun damage, rain, dust, birds and tree sap. With the heavy duty coated weather protected fabric, it won't shrink or stretch. The fabric is coated for maximum water resistance and repellency for long lasting use. Handy integrated stuff sack elastic shock cord for custom fit click closure for easy install and removal, .... Read more or Check Price
Similar Products
Classic Accessories 52-003-040105-00 Two-Stage Snow Thrower Cover
Classic Accessories 73117 Black Lawn Mower Cover
Snow Joe SJCVR Single Stage Electric Snow Thrower Cover
GreenWorks 26032 12 Amp 20" Corded Snow Thrower
MTD Genuine Parts Accessories Snow Thrower Chute Clearing Tool
2-Stage Snow Blower or Snow Thrower Full-Fit Cover
Toro 490-7464 Single Stage Snow Thrower Cover
Arnold Universal Snow Thrower Cover
Pyle PCVSNB30 Armor Shield Snow Blower Thrower Protective Storage Cover Indoor/Outdoor Universal Size for Gas and Electric Powered Blowers
Evelots All Weather Water Resistant Snow Blower Cover With Storage Bag Black
0 comments:
Post a Comment